DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aircraft Disconnected?

grizzard

Reactions
I'm trying wifi for the 1st time. I've switched to wifi mode, logged in with the password that I just scanned in on the Mavic arm, and then click on DJi Go4 but I always get no video and "Aircraft Disconnected". I have a Nexus 6P. What am I doing Wrong?

Reactions: drojas7
I haven't tried the WiFi option, but I've had lots of disconnection issues with my Nexus 6P as well.

Ok .... used my Galaxy Tab S and it worked fine. I think the Nexus 6P is problematic with DJi and I've always used my Galaxy for my Mavic flights. But I just ordered a Katuna ? for stabilized ground shots and I wanted to get familiar with the settings before the Katuna arrived and was trying out the Nexus in case the Galaxy won't fit. Now I think I know why my E50 Pocket Drones wouldn't work!!!! And I just gave 2 of them away ... I'll have to check back with the neighbor kid to see if they worked with his phone.

Ok .... used my Galaxy Tab S and it worked fine. I think the Nexus 6P is problematic with DJi and I've always used my Galaxy for my Mavic flights. But I just ordered a Katuna ? for stabilized ground shots and I wanted to get familiar with the settings before the Katuna arrived and was trying out the Nexus in case the Galaxy won't fit. Now I think I know why my E50 Pocket Drones wouldn't work!!!! And I just gave 2 of them away ... I'll have to check back with the neighbor kid to see if they worked with his phone.

Good to know. I'm going to try an iPhone SE today.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS