DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aircraft disconnected

firefly3630

Reactions
Just got back from dji my mp. upon starting up rc,batt, then dji go receive msg aircraft disconnected. Looked for the need to update software but did not have msg software needed update.

In the past got same msg because needed update.

Looked through dji go4 but no luck.

Any help would be appreciated. thanks

Maybe they forgot to link the 2 together b4 they send it out?

Had this problem a few days and DJI told me to follow the instructions in this video. It worked for me.

Reactions: Lou
Sounds like a controller link issue. You should send it back to DJI. Just kidding of course. You need to relink the controller after getting the Mavic back.

Had this problem a few days and DJI told me to follow the instructions in this video. It worked for me.

To follow up, I was told to follow the steps in the video after repeated attempts to link controller and MP, firmware updates, etc. The video worked for me...thankfully.

Thanks for the help guys will try find out how to link controller back to the manual and if that doesn't work will follow instructions in vidio.

Reactions: Newbeans
My Mavic Pro would not connect with my new iPhone 7 after completing a firmware update. I spent a lot of time with DJI Service trying to find out why my drone was “Disconnected”. DJI repair service advised me to refresh the firmware, downgrade the firmware, delete the DJI Go4 app, reload the app, change cables, but nothing worked. Exasperated, I agreed to send back my Mavic for a new one ($79 with DJI Care Refresh). The new Mavic didn't work either. I have been on countless web sites looking for an answer and see that many people experience a similar issue, and don't know what to do. It wasn't until I updated a different app on my iPhone, only to find that app no longer worked, and found a web forum for that app where someone suggested to REBOOT THE iPHONE to get it working again. That solved everything ! I've discovered that upgrading apps on iPhones sometimes disables the app until the iPhone is rebooted. REBOOTING THE PHONE will probably solve a lot if issues.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ