DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aircraft Disconnected!

LasVegasPilot

Reactions

In about a 20 min flight my MP disconnects about once every 3 min sometimes resolving itself and sometimes I've got to reboot the app.

I've tried:
Updating the app
In and out of airplane mode
I'm in an open field with LOS
Restarting everything

It's been a flights now. I'm on an android Samsung S8 using the side connect. Could this be just the garbage DJI GO?

Known issue the way it sounds to me.

Some suggest not using the side port on the remote. (I don't anymore but still have issue)

If you do a search on app crash you will have too many to read. . . .

Main thing is to remain calm, keep track of where the Mavic is, look at the remote info to see RPM distance and so on id still "current" and you know it is still in the air. (Then deal with the APP)

If you find the fix you will be rich!!!!

I have the same issue, Samsung S8. Wonder if there is an alternate cable I can buy that fits the side port and works.

Thinking about getting a sole iPad to take the place of my phone. For the past 6 months I have issue on every single flight.

No matter what, no matter configuration nor cable, this thing every flight randomly loses connection.

Some suggest not using the side port on the remote. (I don't anymore but still have issue)

I'm about to buy a new cable to try this. Am I wasting my time?

Been advised to enable developer mode on my phone. Hoping that solves my app crashes.

Had the same issue with my samsung tab and phone. Bit the bullet and went to the darkside...Bought an iPad mini 4 and never had an issue yet on the latest Go 4 app. Couldn't be more happy. Mavic flys, no app crashes and it does what it is supposed to do. Just wish I had done it sooner.

I've used the S8+ for past 6 months and never had app crash. I used to use side connector but now use bottom. Never had issues with either. Very odd

I bought mine on pre order just over a year ago. I wonder if it's the controller or the copter rather than my phone. Should have never bought something so new. I should have known it would be laden kinks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xyggi