Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

Aircraft not connected to rc

Wacky roger

Reactions
I keep getting a message saying "Aircraft Not Connected To RC" This also has happened while in flight as well as when I first get it started up. I comes back in a minute or less.

GDadd

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I keep getting a message saying "Aircraft Not Connected To RC" This also has happened while in flight as well as when I first get it started up. I comes back in a minute or less.
I've had this same issue and believe it's related to the RC Pro. I was able to pair the M3C with the Air 2S controller and the disconnects ceased. I purchased two Mavic 3 Cine packages at the same time directly from DJI (the other for my brother) and he wasn't even able to complete the activation with his RC Pro.

In both cases, we manually upgraded the firmware on the M3 and RC Pro via DJI Assistant 2 and even refreshed the firmware to ensure it had been installed correctly.

Both of our M3's are able to be used with the standard Air 2S controller, so I plan to contact DJI to get both of the RC Pro's replaced.

I ordered both units on 11/5 in case that coincides with your experience.

Wacky roger

Reactions
I've had this same issue and believe it's related to the RC Pro. I was able to pair the M3C with the Air 2S controller and the disconnects ceased. I purchased two Mavic 3 Cine packages at the same time directly from DJI (the other for my brother) and he wasn't even able to complete the activation with his RC Pro.

In both cases, we manually upgraded the firmware on the M3 and RC Pro via DJI Assistant 2 and even refreshed the firmware to ensure it had been installed correctly.

Both of our M3's are able to be used with the standard Air 2S controller, so I plan to contact DJI to get both of the RC Pro's replaced.

I ordered both units on 11/5 in case that coincides with your experience.
THANK YOU. I tried what worked for you and so far it is working for me. I will test it some more tomorrow. I bought mine around the first week of November.
Thanks Again.

Reactions: GDadd

rinconmike

Premium Pilot
Reactions
THANK YOU. I tried what worked for you and so far it is working for me. I will test it some more tomorrow. I bought mine around the first week of November.
Thanks Again.
Are you still having the connection issue? Did re-pairing the RC Controller with the M3 solve the issue?