DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Airdata Auto Upload on Mini 3 Pro

IronSky1

Reactions
Has anyone figured out how to automatically send your flightdata to airdata when using the Pro RC? Could not find a way
to install app . The instructions on Airdata are not for the Mini 3 Pro controller as I can interpert.

Has anyone figured out how to automatically send your flightdata to airdata when using the Pro RC? Could not find a way
to install app . The instructions on Airdata are not for the Mini 3 Pro controller as I can interpert.
Add DJI Fly to your Airdata account. Then it will sync via the DJI app.

The RC listed on Airdata indicates app icon on RC screen I do not have that on mine. I had it on the M2E Thermal controller not the Mini 3 Pro

1654945934235.png

1654945976153.png

No app icon with this RC that I can find

No problem manually uploading just the automated mode.

@IronSky1 did you try android ? i went on Airdata on my computer and added the MIni 3 pro to my drone list and have auto sync enabled in the fly app and all my flights have been uploaded to my Ad account so far

Reactions: wjkrysak
The RC listed on Airdata indicates app icon on RC screen I do not have that on mine. I had it on the M2E Thermal controller not the Mini 3 Pro

No app icon with this RC that I can find

No problem manually uploading just the automated mode.
Not this.

Reactions: old man mavic
I thought I had set automatic updates for my new Airdata account, but it turns out they aren't automatic.

You have to open the Airdata app on the phone to make the sync happen.

If you can't load the Airdata app onto the DJI RC, I'm not sure how that would work...if it does...

I'll be interested to see the solution to this.

Don't have this RC, but what does the lower right icon (the one with 4 squares) do. Isn't than an application icon?

From what I have read the new RC has no method of installing app hence, no auto upload. You can manually upload to AirData. You can connect to a hotspot however, more of pain then any beneift in my opinion. I really like the tight integration with RC very fast to get in air as opposed to screwing with cell phone. Works very similiar to the M2E Duo I have.

Nice job. We will see what DJI comes up with in future updates.

Not available on the RC like on the RC Pro minor trade off in my opinion.

Log in to your DJI account with AirData. Then when your flights sync with DJI, you just refresh your flights in AirData. It's not fully automatic but it's pretty simple. I have no issues with my M3P and RC.

@IronSky1 in my reply to you in post#4 i may have misunderstood what you were asking, sorry if this was the case, yes after flying the MM or Mini3, and the flight data has been synced to DJI then i use my Airdata.com Sync app on my I pad, to send them to my Airdata account

I use the RC controller with M3P and Airdata.

Look here for Airdata Autosync info
AirdataSync Info Page.JPG
The instructions are reliable.

I will admit it seems like there are times when my flights don't have priority to update and I don't have patience or time to wait, so I sometimes go to my Airdata\Account page\DJI Log In page as was shown above,
AirdataSync Account-DJI Log In.JPG
and cause the program to sync by Refreshing the status then using one of two sync buttons, and I watch the flight counter to be sure it upticks new flights.

AirdataSync DJI Cause Sync.JPG
I hope that also helps.

I use the RC controller with M3P and Airdata.

Look here for Airdata Autosync info
View attachment 152927
The instructions are reliable.

I will admit it seems like there are times when my flights don't have priority to update and I don't have patience or time to wait, so I sometimes go to my Airdata\Account page\DJI Log In page as was shown above,
View attachment 152930
and cause the program to sync by Refreshing the status then using one of two sync buttons, and I watch the flight counter to be sure it upticks new flights.

View attachment 152929
I hope that also helps.

Hi. I also use an M3P with the DJ Rc controller and Airdata.
Whilst my flight details fully load automatically there is no media to be seen.
Have you managed to obtain media pics with your set up?

Could someone share their workflow here? I know that is where my confusion lies with this process. I fly the MP3 with the RC and thus create files. Then what? It seems I can go into my Airdata web account with a laptop and make files appear but the IOS app seems to do nothing. Then later the flights appear in the app. I understand they do not instantly sync, but with the delay I never understand when and how they got there. I always seem to get them, but clearly don't understand the process that got them there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
360Guy