DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Airdata file sync question

MavicAir2Marc

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hi all,
I see a lot of you on the forum use Airdata for flight logging. I have a couple of questions regarding file sync with the aircraft. When I go to try and import my flight logs to Airdata, it says something about syncing to DJI servers. I thought at some point in the discussions around the forum that if you sync to their servers, it would delete the Dat files or records and only send them to their servers. I know @sar104 ,@Meta4 , and several other of the flight record gurus around were looking for a specific file to analyze and because the OP had synced to the DJI servers, that file wasn't available. Is the Airdata flight logs a replacement for that file? I'll admit I know little about the flight log stuff other than the files in my user profile but I would like to graduate to a little more (professional) way of doing things since I have my part 107 and need to start keeping records way better than I currently do now. Any input on the ins and outs of Airdata or any other drone management software you use would be appreciated. Thanks!
Marc

AirData is unrelated to synchronizing flight data with the DJI servers. The issue with files being deleted is that the DJI Fly app deletes the mobile device DAT files when the flight logs are synchronized (manually or automatically) with the DJI servers. It doesn't delete the txt logs.

OK so when I sync the flight logs to Airdata, I have to sign into my DJI profile. So that's not the same thing as syncing to the DJI servers correct?

AirData on android has been working well with my MM in the past. I had the synch to DJI server turned off , I would lunch the android air data app and my logs would be uploaded to AirData

However I switched to iOS ans I am at a loss.
The equivalent app is called HD synch
For this to work seems I first need to upload the logs to DJI serves, it is only then that data are pushed to AirData

How can I upload directly to AirData with an iPhone without syncing to DJI my logs?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka