DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Airdata problem on Chrome browser

MS Coast

That's MS as in Mississippi.
Premium Pilot
Reactions
When I look at the Flights tab under My Logs on Airdata using the Chrome browser, the list of flights appears as the page is loaded but then disappears. I've tried enabling popups and javascript with no change. Even tried shutting down the firewall.

Using Firefox, the flight list behaves properly.

Anyone have thought about what might be happening with Chrome? Thanks.

I don't have a clue but if I were presented with similar anomaly, I would systematically review the settings in Chrome to see if anything jumps out in terms of a privacy, cookie etc setting. If you're comfortable with the idea, reboot Chrome to default mode

Look at the phone app, what is there?
As in FIrefox, all the flights are listed in the phone app. They're being loaded in Chrome as the page loads but then they're not displayed in the fully loaded page.

I've been through the Chrome options and switched off anything that seems like it might cause this. I ran into lots of issues with Chrome soon after it was released when I was editing websites, particularly with how it handled style sheets. B later versions have acted pretty reasonable until this cropped up. I was curious whether others were seeing a similar issue.

This is an example of why I keep three browsers on every device.

Try clicking the "clear filters" button. I've encountered the same issue and that's how I've fixed it every time.

Reactions: MS Coast
Try clicking the "clear filters" button. I've encountered the same issue and that's how I've fixed it every time.

Thank you, @LongRifle!

I was hoping that someone had run into this and found a good solution and there it is. I clicked the clear filter button and the list of flights appeared.

Reactions: LongRifle
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom