DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Airmap has stopped"

WildDoktor

Reactions
I have a mavic pro and am using the dji go 4 app on android. (Android 7, Airmap 2.10.2, dji go 4 v4.3.37)

Every time I start the dji go 4 app, whether or not I'm plugged into the mp controller, I get a pop-up saying "Airmap has stopped."

I've deleted and re-installed the Airmap app, but still get the pop up.

Anybody know what's up with this, how to fix it, or why it's ok to just close the pop-up and continue on?

I've searched the forum for an answer and haven't found one yet, but feel free to point me to a thread if there is one.

Thanks!

1626390597188.png

I've been getting the same message with my Air 1 for over a year, and I've tried updating and re-installing everything - I have no idea what to do about it.

Assuming that you can fly without AirMap, since it closes or does whatever, if you remove AirMap temporarily, does the error stop?

Yes, the error goes away when AirMap is uninstalled.

If I recall, AirMap has been updated a few times, Go 4, has not been updated in a while, if Go 4 was relying on AirMap for some data, or who knows what, that probably got broken along the way, you'd; have to bug DJI or AirMaps' devs to see if they could resolve the issue or just leave AirMap uninstalled or close the error when it pops up, assuming that it only does it once after you load Go 4.

Thanks; I started a support ticket with AirMap, so we'll see what (if?) they say about it. I'll report back if I hear anything useful. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada