DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AirMap

Reactions: Thomas B
in this day and age the government knows more about me than i do and once you go on the internet you can forget privacy

in this day and age the government knows more about me than i do and once you go on the internet you can forget privacy
Very sad but very true ☹

Your privacy was lost long before the Internet. It's just much more efficient now to collate your data.

it is lost the moment your parents register you ,whatever we do we need some sort of number and these days a picture as well to prove who we are ,it makes me smile when people complain about their privacy being invaded by drone flyers, who may happen to see them from over 150 ft away,without any hope of actually recognising their features at that distance,when i have shown people what the camera can see,they realise that i am not spying on them, and are amazed at what the area looks like from height,

The collection of info they say they collect is scary, but wait, there is FaceBook and Google that already has everything ;-)

The collection of info they say they collect is scary, but wait, there is FaceBook and Google that already has everything ;-)
I would be more concerned with the data collected by the credit rating agencies.

Your CAR is probably gathering more data on you than your drone is. But did you get a Privacy Notice from them?
Professional Hacker Reveals How Car Industry Spies on Drivers
The companies that collect this information are using it as a product. By collecting and analyzing vehicle telematic data and matching it up with vehicle service history, they can identify conditions that contribute to vehicle component failure. This is big in the trucking and fleet vehicle industry. If you can sell a product that will tell a fleet operator that certain vehicles will need preventive service sooner, they save money but not dealing with a failure out in the field. They can also identify driving practices that lead to premature component wear, like excessive and hard braking.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev