DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Airsense not working after latest fw update?

Yes they do know and the new firmware fixes this as well.

Are you referring to the reported firmware that is supposed to speed up the satellite acquisition? I have not seen anything posted that ADS-B was also supposed to be fixed?

I have had a few instances with planes in my area and have gotten notification...I am not around a lot of aircraft so thus far have not seen an instance when I was not notified if there was a plane near enough for me to see/be aware of.

Are you referring to the reported firmware that is supposed to speed up the satellite acquisition? I have not seen anything posted that ADS-B was also supposed to be fixed?
Yes, that's the one. I have that new reported firmware and it works.

Airsense is, or so I thought, the notification you get when an aircraft is in the area. That is separate from the issue of long GPS acquisition time, which is also a problem for some. Do I have this backwards? In any case, I don't suffer from either problem with my M3.

Airsense is, or so I thought, the notification you get when an aircraft is in the area. That is separate from the issue of long GPS acquisition time, which is also a problem for some. Do I have this backwards? In any case, I don't suffer from either problem with my M3.
Suren has the latest. GPS acquisition time AND Airsense are both working great now.

Reactions: Suren
I have never received an Airsense alert on the M3 and I’m very familiar with how it works on the Air 2S. I live on a major airport approach path and aircraft pass about 2500 ft above us. The Air 2S alarms as the aircraft pass overhead and it displays positions of other nearby aircraft. M3 does nothing.

This is on .500

I have never received an Airsense alert on the M3 and I’m very familiar with how it works on the Air 2S. I live on a major airport approach path and aircraft pass about 2500 ft above us. The Air 2S alarms as the aircraft pass overhead and it displays positions of other nearby aircraft. M3 does nothing.

This is on .500
I wonder if the M3's alert logic includes consideration of the altitude of the aircraft?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike