DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Alabama Gulf Coast

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. If you’re new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.

Add you location in your profile so others will know where you are. :)

Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Mobile , Alabama here. Would love to find others in the area
Hey, sorry it took so long to reply. Been on vacation and just getting back. How long have you had your Mavic?

I like to drive up highway 225 from Spanish Fort and fly in the delta areas. Also I have property in Monroe County and fly up there. I try to stay away from populated areas. I would think there would be some good areas in North Mobile county.

Reactions: jsin357
Spanish Fort here. The battlefield at Blakeley State Park is nice to fly. Have been to 5 Rivers and the battleship as well.

Mobile, AL

Current Gear:
Mavic2zoom currently converted to Mavic2pro and enjoy flying with the Smart Controller
Phantom3Pro with modded controller with HDMI Out Module and MAXXuav Range Extender
DJI Goggles RE
I sold both my Sparks post purchase of Mavic2.

Mobile, AL

Current Gear:
Mavic2zoom currently converted to Mavic2pro and enjoy flying with the Smart Controller
Phantom3Pro with modded controller with HDMI Out Module and MAXXuav Range Extender
DJI Goggles RE
I sold both my Sparks post purchase of Mavic2.

M2P (not many extra goodies yet...) mobile, alabama. I fly around the delta, and some of the rivers closer into west mobile.

Reactions: m2zAL
Sorry for necroing this thread, but I'm new pilot in the area.

I'm over in Daphne, and once my drone is repaired, and the social distancing thing ends, I'd love to get together and learn from some of you! :)

Sounds cool. Keep us posted.

Reactions: S2005
Thanks! I will!

Once I get better at piloting, I'd love to find some great scenic spots to shoot!

Is there a group of pilots around? Or just a couple?

I'm also interested in eventually getting into faster drones that are more focused on acrobatics. I love the photography side too, but the Mini seems to handle that just fine for my purposes.

Good morning to all-

Just joined this group since I just got my Mini 2 set up. Hope to take it out later today go flying.
I've used lesser drones for outdoor photo work for magazine articles, and I look forward to seeing what the Mini 2 can do for me.
I live in Bay Minette and I shoot photos and drone photos all over the Gulf Coast for my work.
I look forward to hearing from you all- Be safe and keep well- Ed

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll