DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Alaska Railroad Updated to 4K with commentary

THIS CLIP SHOULD BE USED BY ALASKA RAILROAD TOURISM ,WAY WAY OUTSTANDING
:) The head of the Ak Railroad is a friend of my son in law. He did, at least, see the original and reportedly enjoyed it.

Reactions: twickers14
I'm a train lover! Awesomely put together.

Reactions: sarahb
thanks all

Your original was my favorite as my family, and I rode this line from Fairbanks to the park entrance for a two week stay at Camp Danali. Thank you for updating it, fantastic!

Your original was my favorite as my family, and I rode this line from Fairbanks to the park entrance for a two week stay at Camp Danali. Thank you for updating it, fantastic!
It really is a great train ride. It gets nearly fully booked much of the year.

The original was done in March 2020. Mavic 3, Insta 360, iPhone
Awesome video! Love Alaska and we've actually been there many times. Believe it or not I love the winters there. This past December was our last time there. We've talked about moving up there also. Been looking at Fairbanks, North Pole, Wasilla, Palmer, Chugiak and Eagle River along with places south of Anchorage. Love seeing all of your video from the Last Frontier!

Awesome video! Love Alaska and we've actually been there many times. Believe it or not I love the winters there. This past December was our last time there. We've talked about moving up there also. Been looking at Fairbanks, North Pole, Wasilla, Palmer, Chugiak and Eagle River along with places south of Anchorage. Love seeing all of your video from the Last Frontier!
You might enjoy the other videos I have on our state at https://www.youtube.com/@digibud/videos. There's quite a bit there...it's just a small non-monitized channel.

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh
That was worth the road trip Thumbswayup
Yeppers. I do that trip often. The actual cost of this hobby is, for me, gas. That was about 500mi or so and it's a common run...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom