DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Album video can't download

360 Guy

Reactions
I have a video that is in "albums" and I can view it in all it's glory on my phone, but I can not download it to any other media.
Tapping in the upper right of the phone screen, another screen come to light saying "temp_video_for_share.
Video is 1.33 GB.
There are options on the same screen that has "AirDrop", "Messages", "Mail", "Outlook", More..........
I've tried to send it to mail but when I do, it won't allow me to put in a recipients name, screen is grayed out.

What am I doing wrong??

I have a video that is in "albums" and I can view it in all it's glory on my phone, but I can not download it to any other media.
Tapping in the upper right of the phone screen, another screen come to light saying "temp_video_for_share.
Video is 1.33 GB.
There are options on the same screen that has "AirDrop", "Messages", "Mail", "Outlook", More..........
I've tried to send it to mail but when I do, it won't allow me to put in a recipients name, screen is grayed out.

What am I doing wrong??
1.33 GB is way too large for mail.

One of the options should be “Save to Photos” or “Save” with the arrow down to a box. That would save it to your photos app.

You could also try sending it to yourself via messages but make sure you are on Wi-Fi before you do or else you’ll run through a ton of data on your plan

Video is 1.33 GB.

What am I doing wrong??

Guessing you have an iPhone, yet you should be able to connect via cable to computer and download the file. Don't have an iPhone, so don't know that procedure; but on my Android I have to set up a USB connection on the phone to recognize my computer before it will download.

As @brett8883 said - most mail servers (esp FREE ones) can't handle a GB sized file. Most are very limited in the under 10MB range, which is small in today's video world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ