DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Aletsch Arena - Largest Glacier of the Alps

😻
Around 1:10 is the straight wall/lip of the left hand side of the dam natural? What is it made of? That looks like a fair amount of water to be living immediately down stream of, especially with so little 'freeboard'.
but I'd prefer to not have the flower/insect filler and more of the glacier itself. Didn't even see the glacier until two minutes into the video...
Normally I would agree with that but in this case I think the rest of the video is so well made and scenic that overall it is nicely balanced.

Interesting, but I'd prefer to not have the flower/insect filler and more of the glacier itself. Didn't even see the glacier until two minutes into the video...
Just a little foreplay, i'm sorry ;)

😻
Around 1:10 is the straight wall/lip of the left hand side of the dam natural?
Thank you! I think this is a small artificial Dam (just earth and rocks piled up) and there was a small transformer building as well, we like to get all the power we can from our natural resources here in Switzerland.
So i think this lake (or at least the size it is now) is mostly artificial.

Very Beautiful there! Great music. The whole thing, to me, was very cinematic! I really like the effect you used @ 4:39 with the hikers and the glacier.

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
The most epic landscape in Switzerland!
Maik- I continue to be astounded and greatly impressed by your magnificent work. Each new episode exceeds the prior ones. I love the way you mixed the macro videos and the great expansive views. You are blessed with both magnificent scenery and great skills. I watched it twice from beginning to end. In particular, I liked the speed ramps, the hyperlapses, and the reveals a lot. The way you brought the music to a crescendo as the scenery became more expansive was also a great piece of editing.

Compared to the mundane videos I usually see, this stands way out and above the others.

Dale
Miami

Astoundingly well done. Hyperlapses were well done, music well matched with the everpresent wind. I never fail to finish your video as they are always mesmerizing. Thank you for your work.

Breath-taking! Enjoyed the whole production, including the 'wild life'. Beautifully filmed and presented. I also loved the different shots of the expeditioners on the glacier.
Thank you very much! I seem to be doing something right ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sikiruikhun