DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

alligator vs drone

Ha ha, crocs will go ANYTHING that comes into its territory.
They probably are more scary to most Aussies than Great White sharks, but not as bad as our Drop Bears.

I would agree to that, then again I hear most Aussies say that everything is out to kill ya anyhow......…..

I would agree to that, then again I hear most Aussies say that everything is out to kill ya anyhow......…..

We don't have grizzlys at least, now they are a beast and a half.
Things that can eat you are always going to scare the heck out of people, even though driving down the shops is more risky to life and limb.
Getting eaten alive does have a certain negativity though, I guess.

Above say Tropic of Capricorn in Oz, crocs can be in any waterway or at sea.
There was actually a great video from late last year, croc vs bull shark . . .

Croc has big barra (Barramundi fish) and the bull shark want it !!
The rest of the vido shows a lot of typical far northern coast of Australia, lots of very remote and beautiful places.

Just looking for that video, this one came up too !!

And this one shows just how prehistoric crocs are . . .

He'd take that to his favourite food hiding place underneath mangrove roots on the bank (underwater exposed root system), let it rot a bit and eat it at its leisure over some days to a week or more.

Anyone coming to Australia should never swim above a certain latitude without checking for absolute sure with locals or park rangers if it is croc free.

We don't have grizzlys at least, now they are a beast and a half.
Things that can eat you are always going to scare the heck out of people, even though driving down the shops is more risky to life and limb.
Getting eaten alive does have a certain negativity though, I guess.

Above say Tropic of Capricorn in Oz, crocs can be in any waterway or at sea.
There was actually a great video from late last year, croc vs bull shark . . .

Croc has big barra (Barramundi fish) and the bull shark want it !!
The rest of the vido shows a lot of typical far northern coast of Australia, lots of very remote and beautiful places.

Just looking for that video, this one came up too !!

And this one shows just how prehistoric crocs are . . .

He'd take that to his favourite food hiding place underneath mangrove roots on the bank (underwater exposed root system), let it rot a bit and eat it at its leisure over some days to a week or more.

Anyone coming to Australia should never swim above a certain latitude without checking for absolute sure with locals or park rangers if it is croc free.
Holy moly! ill take your word for it! I have never been much of a swimmer anyways lol.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz

Attachments

• JackalopeChileBros.jpeg
    JackalopeChileBros.jpeg
    878 KB · Views: 16
@MAvic_South_Oz - Are the drop bears as rare as the USA Jackalope ?

Something is not quite right with that Jackalopes eyelashes, kinda looks weird. And a bit dangerous.

Drop bears (thankfully) are believed extinct on the mainland, but Tasmania on the other hand (that little island state below the Australian mainland . . . no, not that one called New Zealand, the smaller one south of Melbourne Victoria) being isolated from the mainland dingoes, has thrived in small pockets of remote Tasmanian wilderness.

This fellow saw one recently, and only just managed escape with his life.
The fellow behind him is obviously terrified.

torn-shirt.jpg

This has to be the luckiest Drone Pilot of the day. Id be having a heart attack right before needing a change of pants.

A bit of ignorance for flying that low over the alligator anyways. ps. anyone else butt pucker watching this?

So I took the bait and clicked on this! 60 second commercial for Ibrance, and then 41 second view of croc trying to bite the drone, in a loop over and over. Not worth the wait for the commercial.

Last edited:
So I took the bait and clicked on this! 60 minute commercial for Ibrance, and there 41 second view of croc trying to bite the drone, n a loop over and over. Not worth the wait for the commercial.

Well no one said you had to click on the link! For me it took me straight to the video. Beside playing in loop isn’t a bad thing, you get to have that huh feeling again and again.

For future reference you don’t have to comment on things just be bias your opinion or be negative.

Respectfully

Something is not quite right with that Jackalopes eyelashes, kinda looks weird. And a bit dangerous.

Drop bears (thankfully) are believed extinct on the mainland, but Tasmania on the other hand (that little island state below the Australian mainland . . . no, not that one called New Zealand, the smaller one south of Melbourne Victoria) being isolated from the mainland dingoes, has thrived in small pockets of remote Tasmanian wilderness.

This fellow saw one recently, and only just managed escape with his life.
The fellow behind him is obviously terrified.

torn-shirt.jpg

Hahahahaha!

Well no one said you had to click on the link! For me it took me straight to the video. Beside playing in loop isn’t a bad thing, you get to have that huh feeling again and again.

For future reference you don’t have to comment on things just be bias your opinion or be negative.

Respectfully
There is no need to be insulting on this forum, which is for the education of all readers. It is my right to comment, speech policeman!

Reactions: Scubadiver1944
Makes me have a different look on the cuddly looking koalas lol!

Those only have very sharp claws to worry about.
Seriously.
They are used to being in or climbing Eucalyptus trees 99% of the time, hanging on for dear life, those claws are long, very strong, and sharp.
People at wildlife park koala displays really have to be reminded to 'SMILE' (not grimace) when getting a photo taken holding one.

I agree the advert in the original vid was long and annoying, I actually wondered a bit into it if it was the right link as it didn't play / start like a normal ad . . . but that's the way of modern internet and "Nnews" nowadays, and unless you have some sort of decent adblock, most times you have to bear (no pun intended) with it.
The video is actually on YouTube ad free (perhaps only with adblocker ? not sure) . . .

There is no need to be insulting on this forum, which is for the education of all readers. It is my right to comment, speech policeman!

I was not insulting. I used my right just as wel as you did. I’m a firm believer in if you have nothing nice to say then don’t say anything at all. I will never insult anyone’s this form intentional. I just feel your comment was not necessary and was specifically made to start an off topic on the thread.

Dale, I would like @dirkclod. Or one of the other mods to read what I said and truly see if it was insulting. I have no control over the link and why it does for you so I disagree and think your comment was biased to be negative. I will never insult or disrespect anyone in this forum. I will leav this forum and never come back if that is what people think of me. I have offered nothing but informative and informational post. This post was Interesting and made me grab the edge of my seat if you will. Again we all I’ve our first amendment rights here but I simply said your comment was not necessary and that again “if you have nothing nice to say to say anything at all”.

Crap guys can't a guy leave for a bit to do honey do's with out someone getting worked up.
So I took the bait and clicked on this! 60 second commercial for Ibrance, and then 41 second view of croc trying to bite the drone, in a loop over and over. Not worth the wait for the commercial.
I see no click bait only you posting to be posting something that wasn't necessary.Yes there was adds if you looked further than the croc.
I do not see him being insulting.
Yes you do have rights but this forum has guidelines on that and here it is.

About the First Amendment and Your "Right to Free Speech"
We believe in the First Amendment of the US Constitution and public freedom of speech. Meanwhile, that right does not infer that others are required to publish your speech. The MavicPilots Community is not a public resource; it is privately owned and we require members to abide by the rules and decisions of our team. If you post outside these guidelines your post may be edited or deleted - this does not violate your public right to free speech.

Sorry but I agree with MavicMan17 he was just telling you how it is.
Nothing to add to a thread then just move on.
I could clean all this up but not going to but lets be civil in this thread guys or I will.
Just THINK guys before you post don't engage hit the report button before it goes south.

IMG_7921.jpg
Anyone have an issue with this post message me Do not post it.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2