DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Almost $1000 Dollars in Repairs, Only 3 Successful Flights (REPOST)

It's a hard answer, but you should have contacted DJI FIRST. Now that two other "Fix-It" places have had their hands in it, I doubt DJI will fix it for free.

Like others have said, at this point you might just as well buy a new one. That one isn't worth another nickel invested in it.

Bud

Hello MavicPilots Forum,

This is a repost, if anyone needs me to remove this let me know. Thank you for everyone who responded but I was wondering if someone could check out my DAT files. They will be linked at the bottom of the post. Anyways, a few months ago I received my DJI Mavic - first flight, ...................SNIPPED FOR BREVITY

It's a hard answer, but you should have contacted DJI FIRST. Now that two other "Fix-It" places have had their hands in it, I doubt DJI will fix it for free.

Like others have said, at this point you might just as well buy a new one. That one isn't worth another nickel invested in it.

Bud
Thank you.

@JakeTaz can you perform a test please. Go to a location that is at least a 100 feet from any structures above or below ground. Turn on the Mavic, hold it out in front of you at arms length and then turn 3 rotations to the right (clockwise). I.e., you do the turning, don't turn the Mavic in your hands. Turn at about 10 secs/rotation. Try to hold the Mavic level (no pitch or roll) while you do this. Then do 3 rotations to the left (counter clockwise). Retrieve the .DAT for that "flight" and post a Dropbox link
I will work on this as soon as I can. :)

@JakeTaz can you perform a test please. Go to a location that is at least a 100 feet from any structures above or below ground. Turn on the Mavic, hold it out in front of you at arms length and then turn 3 rotations to the right (clockwise). I.e., you do the turning, don't turn the Mavic in your hands. Turn at about 10 secs/rotation. Try to hold the Mavic level (no pitch or roll) while you do this. Then do 3 rotations to the left (counter clockwise). Retrieve the .DAT for that "flight" and post a Dropbox link
I will do this asap, will try to get it done this weekend.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent