DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Am I the only one frustrated with DJI refresh ? Can’t they fix it ?

Jonarbel

Reactions
5C0286CC-198C-46C6-905E-5B51AA01DF85.png 932AEFA9-1F68-4007-80AC-3F3F57BE0606.png Let me start off by saying I think the refresh program is an excellent option. It’s affordable, it lets you fly with some reassurances knowing you have room for error. I had a small crash low altitudes crash into a patio cover and damage to my left arm, right arm, props and a ding on the ac body. Pilot error all the way, I own this crash. I contacted DJI immediately, sent in the unit and am now waiting. Up till now everything is great. Good customer service, good response times and a great time on getting a shipping label. Some of the instructions and paper work have some little mistakes and contradictory info on what to send in and what not to send in. It’s confusing and could be streamlined with a check list.

Here is my frustration: As soon as DJI received my damage unit (under a pretty much almost anything goes warranty, as long as the unit is returned). Why don’t they send the replacement unit or parts out immediately ? I live in San Diego CA. Started the case on June 29th, shipped out drone on June 30th.

Why so much time between payment made by PayPal on July 7th, excepted 4 days later July 11th, and I’m still waiting for shipping July 14th.

They can put the best drones in the air but they can’t receive payments and stick a replacement in a box and ship it out on the same day. Or even ship it out 2-3 days later. What’s the problem here.

Anyone use Apple care. ? When my Apple Watch screen was unresponsive, I had a replacement 2 days later, before they even received my old watch. I know I’m comparing apples and oranges but come on, figure it out DJI. Refresh my drone faster. The idea is to keep you in the Air, I though.

Other than that I pretty much love DJI, my MPP and this forum. My life has been enriched by this product. I guess I want it to be the best it can be, especially for a high dollar ticket item. DJI needs to step up its service game. I hope they do because I want them to be as good as Apple. I’m not here for a beating just sharing my frustration, hoping DJI is listing. This has been emailed to DJI also.

I used the refresh express service. Since it was my fault no need to fix under warranty. 7 days later new drone in hand. I was very happy with that turnaround.

no one should be surprised with how dji manages their warranty's.
on a side note I had a issue with my Evo
I sent it back fully expecting to paying since it was my fault,I ask them how long will it take?
They replied back the next day and I quote.
''Jerry Im sorry you had an Issue with your Evo,I talked with our team and the best way is to send you a new Evo and get you back in the air as soon as possible.We sent a prepaid label and once we see movement we will send your new Evo to you''
They shipped my new Evo today,be here Wednesday,injured Evo arrives there on Wednesday
Does it get any better than this?
Op sorry your having issues,i dread the day i have to deal with dji,its ones of the reasons i bought 2 of them.

Last edited:
DJI trademark
no one should be surprised with how dji manages their warranty's.
on a side note I had a issue with my Evo
I sent it back fully expecting to paying since it was my fault,I ask them how long will it take?
They replied back the next day and I quote.
''Jerry Im sorry you had an Issue with your Evo,I talked with our team and the best way is to send you a new Evo and get you back in the air as soon as possible.We sent a prepaid label and once we see movement we will send your new Evo to you''
They shipped my new Evo today,be here Wednesday,injured Evo arrives there on Wednesday
Does it get any better than this?
Op sorry your having issues,i dread the day i have to deal with dji,its ones of the reasons i bought 2 of them.

Sometimes they have great service and sometimes not so great.

Reactions: Former Member
Sometimes they have great service and sometimes not so great.

I have represented many people in the past and continue to do so in their battles with DJI. I always do it for free. DJI's inability to give honest or knowledgeable answers a good deal of the time about the status of peoples claims makes people feel helpless against a Goliath company.

My battery has been with them for 24 days. Simple warranty claim. This is standard DJI practice, excessive waiting periods.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jonarbel
from the time i contacted autel to the time i have a evo in my hands will be 8 days and
evo has made less than 10 million on the evo and if little joe can do this the why cant hoss

from the time i contacted autel to the time i have a evo in my hands will be 8 days and
evo has made less than 10 million on the evo and if little joe can do this the why cant hoss

Hoss = DJI, big and doesnt move very quickly

Little Joe = Autel, Smarter, smaller and faster

Reactions: wytnyt
I have represented many people in the past and continue to do so in their battles with DJI. I always do it for free. DJI's inability to give honest or knowledgeable answers a good deal of the time about the status of peoples claims makes people feel helpless against a Goliath company.

My battery has been with them for 24 days. Simple warranty claim. This is standard DJI practice, excessive waiting periods.
24 days that’s just silly.

Reactions: Former Member
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giku