DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazing Air 2 Video

Well…. In my opinion it doesn’t get any better than this. Usually we try to keep our videos to 2:5 - 3:0 minutes. That “rule” goes out the window, with videos like this!
Amazing footage, colour grading, editing, flying & soundtrack. Simply awestruck! I can only dream of creating like this, but it’s these types of videos that make a vast majority of us say to ourselves “I want to do that!” Congratulations 🥂🥇
PS: I’ve subscribed.

Wow, those guys have produced a spectacular video with beautiful music. Nice find ScottTX and thanks for posting it. I lived in the Austrian Alps for many year, and the scenery there and that of the Dolomites is unbelievably beautiful, I miss living there. Can't wait for Covid to get less and less, so that we can visit there again.

Absolutely stunning! What a view of God’s creation.. far cry from flat Florida where I live.
Glad to know my A2 can do vids like that..just need bit more practice.

Magnificent. When I look at the pathetic little scraps of videos I shoot and the even shorter ones that are left once I take out the mistakes, jerks etc., I know I will never produce anything like that, but gee its nice to dream. Just to be in an area with scenery like that is amazing.

I have mountain-envy! I live in east-central Canada (Ontario), and all the chaps that live out by the rockies make me jealous also. I saw that Dolomite video quite some time ago, and it is still one of the best MA2 examples on YT...

I am mesmerised by such beautiful - such awesome scenery. This is the best I have ever seen and heard.

The creators deserve highest recognition for this absolute work of art.

Thank You for the experience!

I am speechless ... absolutely beautiful. And incredible that you can get those shots with the Air 2. A testament to that drone's greatness.

You should see the video that I take. You will ... laugh!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zack400