DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Amazing Portugal Cinematic Video

For some reason, I have no idea why, I really like the brief clip from 53.x ..sec to 55.0x sec of that steep slope. I know the slope appears elsewhere but "elsewhere" it is seen from different points of view. That one clip really grabs me.
Nice video.

Hello all!

We have a new video out!
Would you please like or dislike and leave a comment for the algorithm at YouTube?

Thank you all! :)

I would have liked this a lot if the individual clips were a bit longer. This was a series of rapid-fire, nearly still images. Each clip less than a second's time...so dizzying that I never really got a chance to see what each clip was about. After watching about 30 seconds I had to stop it. What was the rush anyway?
Dale

I would have liked this a lot if the individual clips were a bit longer. This was a series of rapid-fire, nearly still images. Each clip less than a second's time...so dizzying that I never really got a chance to see what each clip was about. After watching about 30 seconds I had to stop it. What was the rush anyway?
Dale
Hello! :)

thanks for watching and comment...
This is a video made for YouTube, by my experience short clips have higher retention rate, and best chance for the algorithm to show the video to more people.

Hello! :)

thanks for watching and comment...
This is a video made for YouTube, by my experience short clips have higher retention rate, and best chance for the algorithm to show the video to more people.
I agree that short clips in the range of 3 minutes do retain the highest view to the end rate. I can clearly attest to that since I study my statistics in Vimeo, and my rate is shown here in the attachments. But I try to keep my clips at around 3 to 5 seconds and a little more if the drone is showing a continuous changing scene. Only 163 finishes out of 403 views, or 49%.

I like my videos to be more cinematic- e.g.: calmer, more story telling in nature. As they say in French, chacun à son goût or each to their own taste.
/ˌSHäkən ä sôn ˈɡo͞o/

Dale
Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 9.52.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-07-06 at 9.52.45 PM.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerardomavic