DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazon fire HD 8

macoman

Reactions
I bought an Amazon tablet for $70 just to try out litchi on it. I installed a 64gb micro SD card and installed Google services and play store. Then got my litchi app. Question for these using Amazon tablets with the litchi... How is the performance with litchi? I have not been able to test it yet. Raining a lot here for days.

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
I just downloaded go4 on my fire hd 8... I read that it was a bad idea to use this tablet..have you tried it and should I try it on my Mavic air ? It looks great otherwise

I just downloaded go4 on my fire hd 8... I read that it was a bad idea to use this tablet..have you tried it and should I try it on my Mavic air ? It looks great otherwise
The performance is decent for the price. I haven't tried yet. Going to see if I can take a few days off from work just to test the litchi app.

The performance is decent for the price. I haven't tried yet. Going to see if I can take a few days off from work just to test the litchi app.
Nice Great day flying instead of working...I hope it works. tempted to just get nexus 7..Crystal sky is just to expensive for a recreational guy..Maybe once I get more into the Business side

I have a 2016 Fire HD 8 and use it to fly my MP1. Works great for me. Have never had an issue. I also have an iPad mini 2 that I have had no issues with. A lot of people on here will tell you neither of these will work. Not sure what issues others are having but works great for me.

I only use Go 4. Have never used Litchi.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters