DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AMAZON THEATRE - Opera House in the heart of the rainforest!

roflyer

Reactions
Very cool video,

How hard was it getting the permission for overflight and night flight in Brazil. I have a trip coming up. TIA

Reactions: roflyer
Very cool video,

How hard was it getting the permission for overflight and night flight in Brazil. I have a trip coming up. TIA
Hello Thomas, according to brazilian rules you can't fly at night. But rules here aren't enforced at all. I'm not encouraging you fly illegally at night, but as long as you don't attract too much attention, and don't do anything stupid, no one will bother you. If you want to fly legally and ask brazilian authorities permission to do so, prepare for a lot of red tape, and slowness in getting it...

Have time after Beliz... open kind of itinerary. I hate “dyed-in-the-wool” vacations. Yourr video got me thinking.

Last edited:
Reactions: roflyer
Wonderful, creative and well done video. I loved it!

Have time after Beliz... open kind of itinerary. I hate “dyed-in-the-wool” vacations. Yourr video got me thinking.
There are some other videos (from hte rainforest, rivers, etc) you may be interested to watch im my YouTube Channel, that may help you decide for coming!! Consider Subscribing!! If you come, please et me know!! Cheers

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada