DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s An Epic Sunset filmed at Sand Street Beach, Long Island | LULLABY HORIZON | Project Arjun

projectarjun

Reactions
I've been chasing the sun for the past several weeks. I finally found the right time to fly and document the sunset. The weather finally cooperated on the day of this flight and I was at the right place at the right time. Sand Street Beach overlooks the West Meadow Wetlands Reserve; therefore, some scenery overlaps with previous flights in this area. Flight conditions were just about right; slight breeze, with milder conditions. The time duration in this video was intentionally set to being longer than my previous videos (sorry for that in advance). However, the longer duration was necessary to showcase the change in ambiance in the area as the sunset progressed. I hope you all enjoy :)

Filming Locations: Sand Street Beach [Overlooking West Meadow Wetlands Reserve], Suffolk County, NY, USA Track Title: (1). Lullaby Horizon [Ben Böhmer Remix] (2). Lullaby Horizon [Original Mix] Artist: (1). Way Out West (2). Remixed by Ben Böhmer Filming Date: Monday, February 21, 2022 Viewer Tips: Watch in 4K, wear headphones, and sit back and relax | Project Arjun | FAA Part 107 Certified Follow Me on Instagram @ project_arjun

As a bonus, here is the same sunset documented by my dash cam :D

Last edited:
Reactions: W2EJ and GrayHornet
Viewer Tips: Watch in 4K, wear headphones, and sit back and relax

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member