DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Long Beach Town Park, Long Island | JUST MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE | Project Arjun

projectarjun

Reactions

Pilot Log: A very productive Friday morning - part of the morning was enveloped with the sights and sounds of nature; making it the perfect time to relax, reflect, and resonate with the self. Flying parallel to the birds is definitely another sight to behold. Enjoy the Cinematic experience. Filming Location: Long Beach Town Park, St. James, Town of Smithtown, Suffolk County, New York Filming Date: Friday, December 15, 2023 Notable Sites: - Stony Brook University Hospital - West Meadow Beach - Sand Street Beach- Otto Schubert Beach Track Title: Alive (2023) Artist: Kasbo Foreign Family Collective Technical: Filmed in DLOG-M (UV Filter Installed) Viewer Tips: Watch in 4K, wear headphones, and sit back and relax. | Project Arjun | FAA Part 107 Certified Follow Me on Instagram @ project_arjun

Well done and the theme “Making Me Feel Alive” was well communicated. How you found an unoccupied beach was great. Rarely possible out here in Southern California in Long Beach!

• Love
Reactions: projectarjun
Well done and the theme “Making Me Feel Alive” was well communicated. How you found an unoccupied beach was great. Rarely possible out here in Southern California in Long Beach!
Thank you for your kind words Doug - I definitely feel like I accomplished the task of communicating that theme :D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas