DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 AN AVANT STORY (Dedicated to Audi) | Filmed at Tobay Beach in Long Island | Project Arjun

projectarjun

Reactions

This film is dedicated to Audi AG, Audi of America, and the Audizine Community. Its been an amazing 10 years working on Audis as one of my hobbies; the brand has always been ahead in terms of design, performance, and technology, and I have always been intrigued by the Quattro system getting me to my destinations during challenging times. The Audi brand genuinely showcases the "Truth In Engineering" This project was put together using Adobe Premiere Pro and the Audi Motion Branding renderer. The featured track is an original Audi Score part of their Corporate Sounds (Name: Berlin); the Audi Heartbeat is also included at the end of the video. Special Thanks to Mark for being my Visual Observer during this flight. This film is a teaser to upcoming videos. Stay Tuned. Filming Location: Tobay Beach, Town of Oyster Bay, Nassau County, NY, United States Filming Date: Friday, March 1st, 2024 Viewer Tips: Watch in 4K, wear headphones, and sit back and relax. | Project Arjun | FAA Part 107 Certified Follow Me on Instagram @ project_arjun

Last edited:
Nice video. I think if were me, I would have brightened some areas that seemed dark in post-editing.

Reactions: projectarjun
Nice video. I think if were me, I would have brightened some areas that seemed dark in post-editing.
Thanks for the feedback @GFields I agree that some areas should have been brightened. I wanted to set a a neutral, cold, and cinematic feeling; felt that the black contrasted well, but could have used a little bit of a touch-up to bring a touch of more light.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas