DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 An Exquisite Sunrise at Tobay Beach | HERE COMES THE SUN | Project Arjun

projectarjun

Reactions

As the sun rises, a new day dawns - presenting an exquisite sunrise. Track Title: Here Comes The Sun (2023) Artist: TEEMID Inside Records Filming Location: Tobay Beach, Town of Oyster Bay, Nassau County, NY, United States Filming Date: Monday, April 15, 2024 Viewer Tips: Watch in 4K, wear headphones, and sit back and relax. | Project Arjun | FAA Part 107 Certified Follow Me on Instagram @ project_arjun

Fantastic Video!

Thank you @MARK (LI)
The restoration of the sand is something to look forward to; it was devastating with the amount of sand erosion that occurred recently.

• Sad
Reactions: MARK (LI)
Where did you get the soundtrack? Thanks!
I found this soundtrack through my Spotify recommended Playlist and supported the artist by purchasing the track through iTunes

Thank you all for the positive feedback

Reactions: Squidinc
I thought as I saw the title, hope he uses the beautiful “Here comes the sun” track, any version. This one is stunning and it is matched by the lovely video you have shot and edited. We flew into JFK last night and the light on the coast as we were perhaps 5 mins from touch down was stunning-the 50 minute taxi on the ground to a remote stand was not!. You caught it in the morning and I hope the Moderators will allow me to post the same sun this morning as we waited for our Jet Blue down to RSW. Now all I need is for RID to work on my MA2!
IMG_1438.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: projectarjun
I thought as I saw the title, hope he uses the beautiful “Here comes the sun” track, any version. This one is stunning and it is matched by the lovely video you have shot and edited. We flew into JFK last night and the light on the coast as we were perhaps 5 mins from touch down was stunning-the 50 minute taxi on the ground to a remote stand was not!. You caught it in the morning and I hope the Moderators will allow me to post the same sun this morning as we waited for our Jet Blue down to RSW. Now all I need is for RID to work on my MA2!
View attachment 174414
It was definitely the track I had in mind prior to filming this flight. As I was driving towards the launch site the sun was rising; first it was a orange glow, then the sun momentarily disappeared behind the clouds - at first I thought it was too late, but then the sun's rays starting penetrating in between the clouds ultimately revealing itself in its full glory. :)

Reactions: twickers14
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cht6688