DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Revisiting Hobart Beach | FROM CONCEPT TO REALITY | Project Arjun

projectarjun

Reactions

For months I have been thinking of adding a touch of personalization to my daily driver. That vision became reality today. My goal is to practice medicine ultimately. This video will serve as a persistent reminder. Some elements to point out; the birds and nest serve as a metaphor and is open to interpretation. Coming to the car, instead of filming the tail lights on, I decided to conclude the video with the only the front headlights and fog-lights on to project and enable my path forward. This project was put together using Adobe Premiere Pro and the Audi Motion Branding renderer. The featured track is an original Audi Score part of their Corporate Sounds (Track Title: Flying Bird); the Audi Heartbeat is also included at the end of the video. Filming Location: Hobart Beach, Eatons Neck, Town of Huntington, North Shore of Long Island, Suffolk County, New York, United States Filming Date: Friday, March 8th, 2024 Viewer Tips: Watch in 4K, wear headphones, and sit back and relax. | Project Arjun | FAA Part 107 Certified Follow Me on Instagram @ project_arjun

I did everything you said, including the headphones. Very impressive sound track, and nice flying. You did manage to flush the covey of gulls quite nicely. The heart thumping music track was great with my Sony headphones. For the car...meh! I am not much into cars. You did present the location well.

Good luck on your path to becoming a doctor. I am a retired physician and was lucky enough to practice medicine in the "good old days." Not so much anymore, which is one of the reasons I retired at age 66 (I am now 85). (ophthalmologist).

• Love
Reactions: projectarjun
I did everything you said, including the headphones. Very impressive sound track, and nice flying. You did manage to flush the covey of gulls quite nicely. The heart thumping music track was great with my Sony headphones. For the car...meh! I am not much into cars. You did present the location well.

Good luck on your path to becoming a doctor. I am a retired physician and was lucky enough to practice medicine in the "good old days." Not so much anymore, which is one of the reasons I retired at age 66 (I am now 85). (ophthalmologist).
Thank you Dr. D, I'm pursuing Physician Assistant studies and am definitely looking forward to what lies ahead.
I find flying drones very therapeutic especially in-between exams. Doesn't take me long to put these videos together :D

Awesome!

• Love
Reactions: projectarjun
I think more commercials needs more active drone shots that just the od panorama. Nice way to use the medium. Good job!
Thank you for your feedback; I agree regarding that more commercials need more active drone shots; has the potential to make commercials more memorable too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas