DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Analysis of an active winter video and ~high speed manual object tracking

Truly beautiful stuff, and nice job with the tracking. But I'd scrap anything that was over the buildings and stuff as that just did not compare with beauty of the stuff out in the woods. To fill in missing space--IF your roads are wide enough so you don't have a heart attack--you could do lower (eye-level automated) tracking, both forward and backward. I tried that with kids on mountain bikes, but the single track through the woods was a little hairy.

Truly beautiful stuff, and nice job with the tracking. But I'd scrap anything that was over the buildings and stuff as that just did not compare with beauty of the stuff out in the woods. To fill in missing space--IF your roads are wide enough so you don't have a heart attack--you could do lower (eye-level automated) tracking, both forward and backward. I tried that with kids on mountain bikes, but the single track through the woods was a little hairy.
Yeah, later on I wished I had done that....

Wow really pretty scenery! Way toooooo cccold for me, that’s why I live in Florida ?. Looks really fun though. I like a lot of the shots you did. Would’ve been cool if you could mix some of the drone shots with some GoPro type
helmet shots mixed in there!! Also would be nice to see closer active tracking shots but I still enjoyed your video a lot. I really liked how you ended it with a big open shot of the area. Nice video...

Reactions: MKurr

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samdesign