DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Anamorphic landscape

you call the wild screaming music, well, I'm curious what others say about it
I feel that calling the music of a culture different than your own “wild screaming” is insulting and willfully ignorant of the world around us. It’s perfectly OK to not like a piece of music, but why attack it? You might take another listen to hear the careful composition and performance. I don’t know this language at all, but I can clearly hear near-professional or professional level playing and singing.

I’m from the western U.S., but do have an appreciation for music of the world, including what I’d call Balkan and Middle Eastern music. I don’t know much about the traditional musics of Spain. It’s a big world, full of beautiful and diverse cultural expressions.

@pescobar61 What is the song about?

The anamorphic imagery is really interesting; I’ve often wondered what anamorphic filters produce.

Reactions: pescobar61
I feel that calling the music of a culture different than your own “wild screaming” is insulting and willfully ignorant of the world around us. It’s perfectly OK to not like a piece of music, but why attack it? You might take another listen to hear the careful composition and performance. I don’t know this language at all, but I can clearly hear near-professional or professional level playing and singing.

I’m from the western U.S., but do have an appreciation for music of the world, including what I’d call Balkan and Middle Eastern music. I don’t know much about the traditional musics of Spain. It’s a big world, full of beautiful and diverse cultural expressions.

@pescobar61 What is the song about?

The anamorphic imagery is really interesting; I’ve often wondered what anamorphic filters produce.
Thanks for your words. Obviously some people like it and some people dislike it...but it's MUSIC. Music from the Atlas mountains in Northern Africa, from Amazigh (bereber) culture. An ancient African culture oldest the German culture or Spanish too.
And now I like to explain why I choose this MUSIC and it's about historical and geological reasons. Maybe our German "friend" can't understand it.
About anamorphic filter, Freewell made it for Mavic Air 2 with or without ND. For my is so difficult take the MA2 without an anamorphic one...the clips are so cinematic.
Many thanks again and best regards from Roquetas de Mar, Andalusia.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danyjames_