DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Ancient Castle of Aigosthena

Tasos GR

Reactions
The fortress of Aigosthenes, in Porto Germeno of Attica, 450 meters from the sea, is an ancient fortress that was used during the Byzantine times.
It is considered the best preserved fortress of antiquity.

Reactions: Barbara and Dedal
The fortress of Aigosthenes, in Porto Germeno of Attica, 450 meters from the sea, is an ancient fortress that was used during the Byzantine times.
It is considered the best preserved fortress of antiquity.
Ουάου, σας ζηλεύω όλα τα όμορφα μέρη που υπάρχουν στην περιοχή σας Τάσος. Υπέροχη τοποθεσία, ευχαριστώ που μου το έδειξες φίλε μου! Ευχαριστώ επίσης για τις ενδιαφέρουσες πληροφορίες ?

wow, I envy you for the many beautiful places that exist in your area Tasos. Wonderful location thanks for showing my friend!Thanks also for the interesting infos

cheers Paul

• Love
Reactions: Tasos GR
Another great location and presentation...
Thank you so much my friend for your feedback and your kind words, appreciated! Stay tuned and have a wonderful day!! ??

Reactions: Dedal
Spectacular footage of spectacular scenery. What could be better?
Thank you so much my friend for your feedback and your kind words, appreciated! Stay tuned and have a wonderful day!! ??

Ουάου, σας ζηλεύω όλα τα όμορφα μέρη που υπάρχουν στην περιοχή σας Τάσος. Υπέροχη τοποθεσία, ευχαριστώ που μου το έδειξες φίλε μου! Ευχαριστώ επίσης για τις ενδιαφέρουσες πληροφορίες ?

wow, I envy you for the many beautiful places that exist in your area Tasos. Wonderful location thanks for showing my friend!Thanks also for the interesting infos

cheers Paul
Thank you very much my friend Paul for your continued support! Have a wonderful day!! ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dpg5375