DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ancient greece, from a drone's point of view

Korrd

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
It was the first time I visited Europe, and of course, Greece. I had to fulfill an infancy dream I had: to get to see the acropolis (and touch it!).
So the first thing I did once I arrived to my 'bnb was to get the drone out of my bag and fly it straight to the Parthenon. Did some video, some pics, and this is the result. Enjoy!

It was the first time I visited Europe, and of course, Greece. I had to fulfill an infancy dream I had: to get to see the acropolis (and touch it!).
So the first thing I did once I arrived to my 'bnb was to get the drone out of my bag and fly it straight to the Parthenon. Did some video, some pics, and this is the result. Enjoy!

My family is from Athens and other parts of Greece. It’s on my bucket list to visit the Acropolis and the Islands. The video was amazing and the music was a great match. Thanks for sharing

Thanks. This one is indeed a remake with some new footage of the previous video, whose music quality was awful, and last segment way too long for a viewer to enjoy.

You can find the first iteration of thie video right here:

It is quite similar, and lacks footage from the poseidon temple, which I visited after having published this vid.

You can see quite the difference in quality between this one and its remake, as I applied all I had learnt about videomaking to the new one.

• Love
Reactions: Phantomrain.org

WOW!

Dear Korrd:

That was one of the most enjoyable 4:21 minutes I have spent this Sunday morning reviewing today's forum submissions. My first question was was it legal to fly over the Acropolis and other monuments? You did an amazing job. Great flying, nice smooth curving around each monument. The Liebestraum No. 3 in A -Flat Major fit in perfectly. I was in Athens and other Greek islands several years ago and had a great hotel view of the Acropolis which I shot as a timelapse from the roof top. A lot of friends told me not to waste my time in Athens but they were very wrong. There is a lot to see and the restaurants and people are great.

Bravo on a great video.

Dale
Miami

Good question. I asked a police officer who was on the corner next to my airBNB and he was all "never been asked that before, i guess its ok", so I flew.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka