DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Android 11 and the fly app.

Dharris6891

Reactions
Hi everyone, I searched and didn't find a lot of recent info. My phone (Samsung Galaxy S20 FE) is due for the android 11 update. I was wondering how people are doing with 11 and the DJI fly app? I have a MM. Is it working or is it broken? I know for a while it was broken. With Android 10 on my S20 FE I'm able to fly the MM just fine. Thank you for the info.

While I can't say for sure...all reports that I see say Android 11 is working fine after the Fly App update: 1.1.8. You may have to delete the App first, update and then reinstall Fly App from some reports. :)

Well, I'm running the update on my Samsung Galaxy S20 FE that's on Verizon as I type this and I have my MM with me today. Ill report back my results.

Well, after installing the update, DJI fly works just as it should. I didn't have to uninstall or do anything additional. I updated the OS and ran all app updates prior to even trying it. I didn't fly outside due to weather today but inside my shop it works just as it should. I have version 1.2.1 of fly installed.

Reactions: dawgpilot
In case you're not aware, DJI app updates (Fly and Go) are not available through Play at this time. You have to download them from DJI and manually install.
You probably already heard about the changes in 1.2.2.

In case you're not aware, DJI app updates (Fly and Go) are not available through Play at this time. You have to download them from DJI and manually install.
You probably already heard about the changes in 1.2.2.
I had not heard about the changes yet, I'd assume it isn't available on play due to the gov BS with drone mfg's? I'll update it today though. Is this the one with the update attitude display?

Thanks for the heads up on the fly update. I like it better than the previous version.

I'm having problems with MA2 and Galaxy S20+ with Android 11 and dji fly app 1.2.2.

The dji fly app keeps closing every 2 minutes when I'm flying with the drone.
All firmware Remote and Drone are up to date.

After this horrible problem, I take my wife Galaxy S8+ and works fine.

I saw at download apk page, that Galaxy S20+ is not compatible with dji fly app. [emoji2357]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa