DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Android app not working and Binding query

Gruppe8

Reactions
I received the mini 3pro and rc, i bought care refresh as a code and registered it online on a pc, and received an email from Dji confirming this, my query is that i have successfully linked the drone to the rc, i get the take off indicator camera working, and i can change the settings, I downloaded the app to my iphone and can not connect the iphone to the drone, i am not going to use this to fly, just for quick transfer, also i am not sure and can not see a way of " binding " the drone to the rc, so i have flight records in case its a fly away ?? unless this has been done already by ,myself, unfortunately windy england means I have not been able to fly it so far, any help would be appreciated

@ Gruppe8 by RC do you mean the version with the built in screen or the standard controller that requires a screen devise

@Gruppe8 having reread you post i think that you probably have the built in screen RC ,so if that is the case you cant have the drone linked to your phone at the same time

Reactions: Gruppe8
I received the mini 3pro and rc, i bought care refresh as a code and registered it online on a pc, and received an email from Dji confirming this, my query is that i have successfully linked the drone to the rc, i get the take off indicator camera working, and i can change the settings, I downloaded the app to my iphone and can not connect the iphone to the drone, i am not going to use this to fly, just for quick transfer, also i am not sure and can not see a way of " binding " the drone to the rc, so i have flight records in case its a fly away ?? unless this has been done already by ,myself, unfortunately windy england means I have not been able to fly it so far, any help would be appreciated
When you start the fly app there will be three symbols on the bottom left, tap on the one that says profile then top center should be device management, tap on that and you should see a pic of the mini3pro, tap on that and you should see the binding info you are asking about. As for the quick transfer I think that is from drone to your rc, then not sure how to transfer to your iphone.

Reactions: Gruppe8
When you start the fly app there will be three symbols on the bottom left, tap on the one that says profile then top center should be device management, tap on that and you should see a pic of the mini3pro, tap on that and you should see the binding info you are asking about. As for the quick transfer I think that is from drone to your rc, then not sure how to transfer to your iphone.
Thanks will give that a try,

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Olga