DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Android - Samsung S8+

Palliz

Reactions
Wanted to find out how many Mavic owners are using Samsung S8+
Need to upgrade my Note3 I don't see the S8+ on the a proved list of Android devices. Refuse to switch to iOS although it is more than obvious that DJI supports iOS rather than Android. Again why doesn't DJI separate iOS & Android OS??? They are completely different & need their own App!!!! HELLO DJI - get on it !!!!!! STOP trying to combine every single DJI product into one App!!!!!

Verizon S8+ here as well. Have only had the Mavic for about a week now. Works fine but with the usual bugs on all devices happening occasionally (app crashing, not logging every flight). Otherwise the phone JUST fits the controller but it's very nice to have such a large display without being a tablet.

No problem here, VZW S8+..also snagging the Note 8 when it drops in August, I'll do a review on it.

S8+ here, had a couple of freezes and disconnects, but most times it's fine.

Using the smaller S8. I can say after 8 flights I just experienced my first DJI app crash. Of course it was while the Mavic was landing, good thing the S8 is quick to load apps as it had it back up and connected in under 20 seconds.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrobertsvideo