DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is DJI FlyApp compatible with the Samsung A54?

Ronny St.

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hello,
Since the battery of my Samsung Galaxy S8 becomes older and needs more and more charging, I am looking to get me a new smartphone. I am considering the Samsung A54, which has a battery of 5000 mAh (the S8 has 3000mAh), but I don't know if the A54 is compatible with the DJI FlyApp. The list of compatible smartphones DJI publishes has become obsolete and the given smartphones are all of a previous generation.
Maybe someone here who has a A54 and can tell me that it is no problem to install and use DJI FlyApp on this model?
Thanks for helping me!
Kind regards from Belgium,
Ronny

Reactions: Ronny St.
You can go to the DJI Fly or DJI GO 4 Phone Compatibility List to see if it is listed
Thanks for the reply, GFields. I already found that list but it is quite old already and does not seem to be updated.
Moreover, the Samsung Galaxy S8 does is not mentionned to be compatible, but nevertheless it works perfect. So I hope to find someone here that actually owns a A54 and can tell me if it is compatible with the DJI FlApp or not :)

Thanks for the reply, GFields. I already found that list but it is quite old already and does not seem to be updated.
Moreover, the Samsung Galaxy S8 does is not mentionned to be compatible, but nevertheless it works perfect. So I hope to find someone here that actually owns a A54 and can tell me if it is compatible with the DJI FlApp or not :)
For what it is worth, I have been using a Samsung Galaxy A51 to run my DJI Fly App and it works just fine. No problems at all.

Hope this feeback helps Thumbswayup :)

Hello,
Since the battery of my Samsung Galaxy S8 becomes older and needs more and more charging, I am looking to get me a new smartphone. I am considering the Samsung A54, which has a battery of 5000 mAh (the S8 has 3000mAh), but I don't know if the A54 is compatible with the DJI FlyApp. The list of compatible smartphones DJI publishes has become obsolete and the given smartphones are all of a previous generation.
Maybe someone here who has a A54 and can tell me that it is no problem to install and use DJI FlyApp on this model?
Thanks for helping me!
Kind regards from Belgium,
Ronny
Any Samsung or IPhone/pad will work if and only if the CPU clock speed is a Minimum of ( 2 GH ) , a lot of the newer phones/Pads have now a slower CPU clock speed so be careful.

Reactions: Ronny St.
Any Samsung or IPhone/pad will work if and only if the CPU clock speed is a Minimum of ( 2 GH ) , a lot of the newer phones/Pads have now a slower CPU clock speed so be careful.
The A54 has a given CPU speed of 4 x 2.4 GHz so that should be more than enough, but to be 100% sure, I will see if someone here can verify that it does work with the DJI FlyApp.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zack400