DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Android Tablet with SIM Card Slot Unlocked 10 inch -10.1" IPS Screen Octa Core 4GB RAM 64GB ROM 3G Phablet with WiFi GPS Bluetooth Tablet

Fandi1

Reactions
Hi All
This is getting nuts.
sad.gif

Just got a new tablet hopping I will be able to use it with Fly and my MINI...
Android Tablet with SIM Card Slot Unlocked 10 inch -10.1" IPS Screen Octa Core 4GB RAM 64GB ROM 3G Phablet with WiFi GPS Bluetooth Tablet

I thought that tablet had to be 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM... Needless to say that it did not work, I am getting a not competible with a table...
Now i need to return this tablet...
Any comments ? anything can do done? is there an update? Why would anyone get a 500.00 drone and pay 500+ for a tablet...
this is suckes
sad.gif

A 64-bit device is required to install the DJI Fly app.

A 64-bit device is required to install the DJI Fly app.
:(

it is

CPU Processor: MTK6592, Octa Core ,2.5Ghz
Operating System: Google Android 6.0
Size: 10" IPS Capacitive Screen
Resolution: MAX 2560 * 1600 Pixel
Display Technology: Full Size, High Sensitive 5 Point Capacitive Touch Screen
RAM: DDRIII 4GB
Hard Drive Capacity: 64GB
Call Phone: Yes, Dual Sim Card. Dual Standby ,Support Dual SIM Card Call Phone
2G Yes,Built-in 2G Module,Support GSM Network
3G Yes,Built-in 3G Module,Support WCDMA GSM
Extendable Card Slot: Expandable by MicroSD to 32GB
Battery Type: 3.7V/5000mAh Li-Polymer rechargeable battery(Please Reset the tablet when you charge the tablet first time)
Power Device Type: AC Adapter
Voltage Required: AC 100-240V, DC 5V 1.5-2A

running on
Androi Version 8.1

Model
BeyondTab-b10

:(

it is

CPU Processor: MTK6592, Octa Core ,2.5Ghz
Operating System: Google Android 6.0
Size: 10" IPS Capacitive Screen
Resolution: MAX 2560 * 1600 Pixel
Display Technology: Full Size, High Sensitive 5 Point Capacitive Touch Screen
RAM: DDRIII 4GB
Hard Drive Capacity: 64GB
Call Phone: Yes, Dual Sim Card. Dual Standby ,Support Dual SIM Card Call Phone
2G Yes,Built-in 2G Module,Support GSM Network
3G Yes,Built-in 3G Module,Support WCDMA GSM
Extendable Card Slot: Expandable by MicroSD to 32GB
Battery Type: 3.7V/5000mAh Li-Polymer rechargeable battery(Please Reset the tablet when you charge the tablet first time)
Power Device Type: AC Adapter
Voltage Required: AC 100-240V, DC 5V 1.5-2A

running on
Androi Version 8.1

Model
BeyondTab-b10
Can't see that it's stated to be a 64-bit device any where in the specs ?

Reactions: Fandi1
Good day,
Interesting problem, I recently purchased a Brand New & Sealed Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" Tablet 16GB Wi-Fi SM-T380 - Black on e-bay. It has a multi-core processor and Android 7.1 (Nougat) and is compatble with the the Mavic Air software. You will need to buy a hookup USB / Mini-USB B Male Cable and a micro sd card 16 gig on Amazon, $6.00 ish
The card is not requied for operation of the machine. My tablet has 2 gig of memory. I hope you can use this info.
Good luck. MMCD

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 10.12.24 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 10.12.24 AM.png
    176.4 KB · Views: 15
Good day,
Interesting problem, I recently purchased a Brand New & Sealed Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" Tablet 16GB Wi-Fi SM-T380 - Black on e-bay. It has a multi-core processor and Android 7.1 (Nougat) and is compatble with the the Mavic Air software. You will need to buy a hookup USB / Mini-USB B Male Cable and a micro sd card 16 gig on Amazon, $6.00 ish
The card is not requied for operation of the machine. My tablet has 2 gig of memory. I hope you can use this info.
Good luck. MMCD
I see you are saying it's compatible with Mavic Air Software.... I have Mavic Mini... will the same tab work with DJI Fly?

I believe just having a 64 bit processor doesn't insure that it will run the DJI Fly app. I seem to remember that it needs "ARM 8" (also know as ARM64) that all 64 bit processors do not have and that's why all the confusion. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I believe just having a 64 bit processor doesn't insure that it will run the DJI Fly app. I seem to remember that it needs "ARM 8" (also know as ARM64) that all 64 bit processors do not have and that's why all the confusion. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

thank ... however i found out what is the real problem....
my tablet was $80.00 even though it was64 bit 4GM ram and 64Rom

DJI wanted more expensive tablet so I had to oblige and go to Walmart and get Tab S5E for 360.00

and guess what???????
it worked
:( i'm in to this "Cheap" MM almost $1K with all the toys

Hi All
This is getting nuts.
sad.gif

I thought that tablet had to be 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM... Needless to say that it did not work, I am getting a not competible with a table...
Any comments ? anything can do done? is there an update? Why would anyone get a 500.00 drone and pay 500+ for a tablet...
this is suckes
sad.gif
I have read on a post that the mavic mini uses a different piece of software and does not run with DJI go app, my post was about dji being compatible with android tablet I bought. What i am getting from other posts is that the mini does not run with the DJI Go app. Take a look at this post, I hope it helps. I would think you could download the correct software package from DJI's website. Good Luck. MMCD
Tablets required before you buy the Mavic Mini- Read this
f_k-pFT_r-pFSzP43Oo6W9Ef2Ow_JNtVZZgFv_sH2mApWbpvQ6-YNH94xVlULAY0y26jtIvAW1OAPF-CH7NLTB0=s0-d-e1-ft

I would think you could download the correct software package from DJI's website
Even if he downloaded the APK, if the tablet don't have the horsepower it won't run.

That's a shiny roadhog, do you use it to haul your mavic mini around?

Even if he downloaded the APK, if the tablet don't have the horsepower it won't run.

That's a shiny roadhog, do you use it to haul your mavic mini around?
I ride a real bike, and fly just fine with my mavic air. the tablet this person has will work just fine. Not the tablet, the software, Thanks, MMCD

Hi All
This is getting nuts.
sad.gif

this is suckes
sad.gif
I just bought a ONN SURF 10.1 tablet, gen 2, 2GB RAM, 2.0GHz -core processor, 32GB storage. I added a 64gig Simms card for external storage. It was on sale at Walmart for $79, regular price $109. I haven't got to use to because I'm having problems downloading the "DJI FLY" as we speak. I had a iPad mini 4 but it would shut down from getting too hot when I'm standing in the sun flying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J