DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Anevo fortress at sunset

This is with the MA2? I really like the opening shot. I can see you’re really working that FPV mode. I don’t see very many pilots posting videos of FPV flights. It’s so hard to control the fluidity. The movement tends to be very jerky. I’m hoping DJI comes up with a firmware update to allow softening of the roll action. Use your gimbal more on these flyovers. I think the FPV as currently configured is pretty hit or miss trying to get at least 5-8 second cuts to use in a finished video.

Reactions: alex_markov
This is with the MA2? I really like the opening shot. I can see you’re really working that FPV mode. I don’t see very many pilots posting videos of FPV flights. It’s so hard to control the fluidity. The movement tends to be very jerky. I’m hoping DJI comes up with a firmware update to allow softening of the roll action. Use your gimbal more on these flyovers. I think the FPV as currently configured is pretty hit or miss trying to get at least 5-8 second cuts to use in a finished video.
Not MA2, Mini 2 it is, he says so.

The ruins are great but you are flying by them like a fighter pilot, slow down and let us see them.
Yes, slow down a lot as you pass over and tilt gimbal down a bit. The steeply banking turns would be less noticeable with gimbal down about 45 degrees. Just a thought. I’ve been trying to get my FPV flights smoothed out, but I’m not sure there’s any way to adjust in the settings. The FPV is too much like a pendulum currently.

Sorry guys this is with DJI FPV
I chose a bad start point from a shadowy part and the drone was losing connection frequently.
I am so exited with this speed (~100 km/h ) I can't stop ;) :)

Sorry guys this is with DJI FPV
I chose a bad start point from a shadowy part and the drone was losing connection frequently.
I am so exited with this speed (~100 km/h ) I can't stop ;) :)
Losing connection frequently? That’s scary considering it’s a brand new purchase. I’m definitely considering the FPV, but may wait until the next generation. I always consider difficulty of recovery in locales/situations where I’m taking risks testing a new drone. You may want to consider the Marco Polo GPS. I see you’re starting to get the hang of it, so keep posting them.

Losing connection frequently? That’s scary considering it’s a brand new purchase. I’m definitely considering the FPV, but may wait until the next generation. I always consider difficulty of recovery in locales/situations where I’m taking risks testing a new drone. You may want to consider the Marco Polo GPS. I see you’re starting to get the hang of it, so keep posting them.
I am losing connection a lot more often with my DJI FPV than anything else I was flying before - but I think it's because of flight pattern - low and near obstacles diving between rocks! But it keep returning for whole 2 weeks now ;) :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
labbasson