DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another alert after update

Mavic Mike 2

Reactions
Hi guys have just updated my sc and Mavic zoom And now getting a braking now , return sticks to mid point first then fly error ?... I’ve re calibrated sticks and checked all sensors and even reupdated to vo1.00.0700 , but still taking off to 3 foot no obstacles in site but still that annoying noice and stick mid point error ....

Is this yet another DJI corrupt update or something Else ? Anyone have this problem and any fix ideas .. many thanks86FC3221-C59D-46CC-B23C-B68992F18A9B.jpeg

Last edited:
I only get that when flying towards the sun and it thinks the sun is an obstacle, and other things that get in the way, always been there nothing new. let go of the sticks and carry on.

Reactions: Gindra
I only get that when flying towards the sun and it thinks the sun is an obstacle, and other things that get in the way, always been there nothing new. let go of the sticks and carry on.
Thanks for reply but I was only just off the ground and when pushed sticks forward drone would not move as if there was a brick wall infront ?

I already get this message flying toward the sun with the former FW...

Maybe you are flying towards No Fly zone. I watched a demo flight on YouTube, didn’t take attention what was the model of that drone.

I found this explanation on DJI Forum: Hi there, thank you for reaching out, May I ask when you're flying the Aircraft is there any Obstacle? Generally speaking, when "forward obstacle sensing system" is turned on, and detects an obstacle in front it, you will get that message, at this moment, you need to stop and move the sticks. If aircraft is very close to the obstacle, the aircraft can only go up rather than forward, left or right, you must move stick backward and then control aircraft's directions. If you still receiving the notification you may give a try to calibrate the Vision sensor and Check as well if there's any dirt residue from the lens of the sensors.

I get this often when I'm flying forward at a decent clip, let off, and try to continue forward. I have to let go of the sticks until the craft stops, then continue on. Any thoughts/ideas? Ive already cleaned the sensors and they seem to work properly in every other situation.

Reactions: Mavic Mike 2

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito