DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another Good experience with DJI Care Refresh

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
For those of you out there who always write in about whether or not to purchase care refresh, here is my latest example of why you should. I had a problem with an error message on my Mini 2. "Gimbal Stuck." I was getting poor gimbal responses. So I sent it in. I would normally have been charged $144.00 without Refresh. They gave me a discount of $135.00 and they wrote off the rest ($9.00) for a balance of zero. Here is their e -mail to me today.

Dale Davis
Miami
Mini 2 DJI Repair bill.pngMini 2 repair cost page 2.pngMini 2 repair cost page 2.png

Thanks for sharing. My experiences have been good as well.

Reactions: Torque
Good you don't have to pay anything but it sounds like this was a manufacturer's warranty replacement rather than DJI Care Refresh. How long have you had the drone?

Good you don't have to pay anything but it sounds like this was a manufacturer's warranty replacement rather than DJI Care Refresh. How long have you had the drone?
November 28,2022

November 28,2022
I purchased it November 2,2022 on a Black Friday sale. I purchased the Care Refresh the same day. I gave them my Care Refresh information, but they already had linked it in my data base so they already knew. The only thing I can attribute it to is that I was transporting it in a compartment in my regular camera backpack on the plane and during. my driving through Canadian Rockies with normal luggage transfers daily to hotels, shooting sites, etc. It wa wrapped well with the gimbal guard always on. I would get the Gimbal Stuck message velvety time. I jigged it, blew it out with the Rocket blower, etc but it still continued. Also, the video was jellow'y.

November 28,2022
Sounds like you are still under warranty and you don't have to burn one of your Care Refresh slots. Remember, no Care Refresh claims and you get a warranty extension. Don't quote me but I believe this is applicable to the Mini 2 as well.

For those of you out there who always write in about whether or not to purchase care refresh, here is my latest example of why you should. I had a problem with an error message on my Mini 2. "Gimbal Stuck." I was getting poor gimbal responses. So I sent it in. I would normally have been charged $144.00 without Refresh. They gave me a discount of $135.00 and they wrote off the rest ($9.00) for a balance of zero. Here is their e -mail to me today.

Dale Davis
Miami
View attachment 167698View attachment 167699View attachment 167699
Brilliant

I've always found DJI care refresh to be very fair . Even had one or two of my drones replaced for free even when it was my own stupidity that damaged it

Reactions: Torque
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas