DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another Mavic Mini - No Warning drop into the ocean and lost :(

Hello. Yesterday I had a fly and don’t understand why, but I was in sport mode and returning back to me because of battery-it has 30%. But I stopped near by me above river and then On the screen appeared critical low battery and drone was descending automatically. Wtf? I had 30 %of battery? Half meter above the river I noticed on the screen “cancel descending”I immediately tap on It and drone stopped. After that I flew about two minutes while I got battery warning at 20%. I don’t understand this behaviour on Mavic mini. It seems that they have more problems?

Can you elaborate? Doesn’t the data there show the motors were spinning slowly? I know there’s tons of crap in that topic, I just followed JJB’s replies, he’s a member that usually analyzed logs and even created the software that creates those graphs. Also, this time it was his own Mini that had the issue.

I couldn't find any actual data in that thread. All I saw were some poorly presented graphs with inappropriate timescales that made it difficult to decipher what he was trying to argue. And assertions that uncommanded descent due to low motor speeds has been observed in other logs, but no references or supporting data.

Reactions: Thomas B and Meta4
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll