DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another sport mode question

Garry Eccles

Reactions
Don’t know what I have done to the settings. When I try to select sports mode I get the regular “ Not Allowed to change aircraft settings.If needed go to…..”
However if the RC is Connected I don’t have that menu… what’s going on?
Pic 1 is connected
Pic 2 is RC lead removed IMG_0275.pngIMG_0277.png

Reactions: GFields
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

It might help to know the drone you're using. Thanks

Don’t know what I have done to the settings. When I try to select sports mode I get the regular “ Not Allowed to change aircraft settings.If needed go to…..”
However if the RC is Connected I don’t have that menu… what’s going on?
Pic 1 is connected
Pic 2 is RC lead removed View attachment 167736View attachment 167737
Settings can't be changed if the drone is not "connected" to the controller? I'm not sure from your description what's happening. When the drone is connected, some items are changed from the app without having to dive into the submenus.

Settings can't be changed if the drone is not "connected" to the controller? I'm not sure from your description what's happening. When the drone is connected, some items are changed from the app without having to dive into the submenus.
When the app (phone) is connected to the RC I can not access the menu icon (picture of the drone) to change the setting to allow multiple flight modes.
Can’t find any information on how to fix this, I have tried deleting Dji go 4 and reinstalling it but still get the same message

When the app (phone) is connected to the RC I can not access the menu icon (picture of the drone) to change the setting to allow multiple flight modes.
Can’t find any information on how to fix this, I have tried deleting Dji go 4 and reinstalling it but still get the same message
That happens to me when I forget to connect the data cord from the phone to the controller LOL. I would imagine you don't forget, so my next guess might be a bad or improper cable.

This makes sense, I have tried two different cords and my iPad and iPhone with the same fault. Also I did have sport mode working for the first few flights

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078