DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any advice for taking care of my Mavic Air 2?

Yaros

Reactions
Hello, I am flying my mavic air 2 regularly for 5 months now in Mallorca, Spain. It's a great drone, Mallorca is a great place, but the weather conditions here aren't optimal for any camera gear.
In the summer it is very hot and humid, in the winter it is not that cold but extremely humid! Right now the humidity outside is 91%, incredible!
The screws on the drone started rusting (discussed in another thread) and condensation started forming under the propellers even when it's on the shelf in my room. I guess it's not good for the drone and its internal parts, so I'm here asking for advice.

I can imagine some people are in the same situation as me, living in such areas. If you do, please give some advice on it, I want my drone to last pretty long.

Reactions: roger boivin
The cheapest possible would be an ordinary plastic bag ... throw in a couple of big silica-gel bags into it, put your drone in & suck out as much air you can & seal it.

Better still you can buy large silica gell containers. I have a hard case for all my drones and store them with one of these inside.

SmartSelect_20211227-002146_Amazon Shopping.jpg

40 Gram Silica Gel Dehumidifier Desiccant Silica Gel Canister Reusable Absorber Orange Desiccant Canisters, Orange Green Bead Tin for Car, Closet, Cabinet, Bag, Storage Box (3 Pieces) Amazon.com

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR