DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any basic HDMI field monitors with same battery as CS?

AMann

Reactions
Curious if anyone has seen a basic HDMI field monitor that uses the same battery as a CS?

I know, “just buy a basic one”, but I have a CS and dont want another battery type to deal with. It just has to be a small portable viewing screen as a second monitor without the price or controller functionality of a CS.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Curious if anyone has seen a basic HDMI field monitor that uses the same battery as a CS?

I know, “just buy a basic one”, but I have a CS and dont want another battery type to deal with. It just has to be a small portable viewing screen as a second monitor without the price or controller functionality of a CS.

Thanks!

It doesn't use the same battery but I use the Yuneec SkyView goggles as an external viewer off my CS so that my wife (or anyone else) can see what my drones see.

Why not just buy one? About $59 at B&H, Amazon, etc... just google dji crystal sky battery for more.
The CS should have come with two. That should last through 7-10 batteries in the drone.

Thanks!

Can you post what the battery connectors look like. I don’t have s CS but it could figure out a way to rig it to work with a monitor if I can see what the connectors are

Reactions: AMann
Why not just buy one? About $59 at B&H, Amazon, etc... just google dji crystal sky battery for more.
The CS should have come with two. That should last through 7-10 batteries in the drone.
He's not asking for more CS batteries, he's asking for another monitor that he could run with the CS batteries he already has.

The CS battery is DJI custom so apart from the CS itself (and the Cendence) you're not going to find anything using them.

Thanks guys for replying- I will have to try just going with another battery standard, I guess.

How about another CS? Its not basic, but both can share batteries.

Its not a bad idea- I didnt want the observer to have controls though, besides saving an little dough. Is there a way to disable the controls on one or set it to monitor only?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato