DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any erect craft hardshell case?

hewo

Reactions
The dji docs specify unfolded full dimensions of craft. It doesn't annotate propeller additional increase either.
Nobody makes case hardshell specifically for mavic air fully unfolded props loaded. Drawback is impact as big things are readily knocked more than tiny. And bigger knocks do fulcrum increased force as in lever arm (drone arms) moment to fuselage

I really don't understand what you're asking. There are many hard cases that accommodate the Mavic Air with propellers on very well. Most would be with the arms folded, which is of course the way the MA is supposed to be transported.

I carry mine in a Nanuk 915 case. Carries everything I need and the MA is very well protected.

Nanuk 915 Case for Mavic Air

I really don't understand what you're asking. There are many hard cases that accommodate the Mavic Air with propellers on very well. Most would be with the arms folded, which is of course the way the MA is supposed to be transported.

I carry mine in a Nanuk 915 case. Carries everything I need and the MA is very well protected.

Nanuk 915 Case for Mavic Air
I realized collapseability wears out irregardless claim of 5k cycles. Like you echo "...nobody makes it for the uncollapsed mavic air..", too much material involved for full blown hardcase.
To lobby nonsensical this collapseability, i continue to cycle the rc, and it has sustained "looseness paddlewaddle", the lower antennae collapsed, erected flops wiggles, unlike factory fresh snug.
As for the craft, do understand the hairlike strands of copper conductors do embrittle from bending radius cycling, torsionwise too. What we dont know is how resistivity changes.
There's mention about screws, working themselves loose and others failing, but we do not know about users disassembling reassembling for what not desires.
Theres no restriction mandating craft is to be collapsed. Neither is there restriction stowing craft within an aircraft hanger albeit tiny. So concept of uncollapsed hardshell case suits identical as aircraft hanger

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renevista