DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any flyers near Auburn/Truckee/Tahoe/Grass Valley areas of CA?

I'd love to - but can't tonight. Please let me know the next time you head that way. One thing I don't get much of, living in the foothills, is wide open spaces.

Iowa Hill Rd Is off of Canyon Way in Colfax it leads down to the north fork of the American River. It is a great place to fly in the canyon

Hey all Semi new to forum looking for place to fly as well? When is the next meetup going to be? Jeff
Hey Jeff ~this group never actually materialized :)... Where abouts do you live?

To everyone here... I'm planning on doing some flying in the next few days. Let me know if any of you are available and want to get out and do some flying (including you too, @NavyMan84)

Reactions: norcal fpv
I will be out of town this weekend, but I would still like to come fly with you guys in the near future. I did live in Colfax but recently moved to Roseville. I have another beautiful spot to fly at up above Colfax I think you guys would really enjoy it it’s just a couple miles off of Highway 80.

Hey Jeff ~this group never actually materialized :)... Where abouts do you live?

To everyone here... I'm planning on doing some flying in the next few days. Let me know if any of you are available and want to get out and do some flying (including you too, @NavyMan84)
Hey Qoncussion I'm North Sacramento.

Hey Qoncussion. Thanks for the invite, I currently out of town for work and won't be back till Next Friday. I really looking for to getting in some drone time with you guys. Looking for some pretty cool spots to fly and get some footage. If you guys are going out this weekend. Please post some footage of your trip. Looking for to meeting everyone. Jeff

I'd love to do some flying with fellow MavicPilots (or any drone) in my area.

Any takers?

I'm in Roseville and a member of a small R/C electric plane club that flies off of Foothill. I also fly around my property near Iowa Hill on occasion. I have a Mavic Pro (just sold my other one after some extensive repairs), and four Phantom 2's (two are P2Vision Plus). Yeah... I got the bug!

Reactions: Qoncussion
how about east of angles camp ca. up hwy 4.
snow right now. but a whole forest to fly over and it is OPEN flight area. no maned airplanes fly in the canyons. and need hight to get over to nevada.

I'm in Auburn....but I'm lacking one crucial component.....a drone!

But....I *DO* have a Mavic Air 2 on order!!! I figure easy open field stuff for a while before trying to meet up with you experienced pilots.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada