DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any good Drone courses (online, ideally, but in person OK too)

Buel

Reactions
Hello all,

As above, any good Drone courses available, ideally photogrammetry or just Drone flying really?
Basically, what is there out there, please?👍🏼

Don't get Taken by these Drone "Education" Sites there are LOTS of them. DO your research!!! You can pay alot to get bad info or no info from these sites. I myself will only take courses from PILOT INSTITUTE. but I just fly really, I am not a photographer.

I took this one when it was on sale because I liked the style of the author (he reviews a lot of drones on YouTube). He keeps the content updated and answers questions in a private Facebook group (that’s also very useful). Would definitely recommend it.

Reactions: Buel
Don Joyce has free courses on his YouTube channel Don Drones On. Drone Pilot Association of Canada has free drone safety courses. (Both based on Canadian rules, but safe flying is safe flying.) Stewart and Alina (YouTube Channel) have good instructional videos.

I received a certificate from the National Drone School about 6 years ago, introduction into the world of drones. All about flying, controlling, maneuvering and FAA Rule's & Regulations for UAV Flight. Did the whole thing on line.

I used UAVHub to get my A2 certificate a few years ago.

As it happened, I never required it, as I quickly switched to the new (at the time) mini 2, after having bought a second hand Air.

But the information I picked up has been really useful.

They keep things updated and you can return to the material afterwards.

Often seemed to be having deals and offers. I think I paid ÂŁ99 at the time.

I see a lot of drones flying around whose pilots could do with some training.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeoffreyBH