DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any LIDAR/Photogrammetry pilots here in the PNW?

Reactions
Site
www.cascadedroneography.com
Greetings fellow Washingtonians,
I live in Mount Vernon (just south of Bellingham along the I5 corridor) and have noticed a remarkable opportunity for LIDAR and photogrammetry mapping for farms & survey/construction sites. The downside is this isn't something I can just jump into as I only have a Mavic Air 2s and an older Mini. I want to get smart on mapping with some hands-on experience. I'm hoping there may be some of you around the area that would be willing to foster me in this area. I can work for free, as a VO, assist in plotting GCP's, etc. I just need experience, tips and advice as plunking down over $30k for hardware when I'm clueless isn't the best business plan!

Hope to hear from someone so I can get into this niche while the getting is good.
Many thanks for any help you all can provide.

Brad (aka Cascade Droneograhy, LLC)

Greetings fellow Washingtonians,
I live in Mount Vernon (just south of Bellingham along the I5 corridor) and have noticed a remarkable opportunity for LIDAR and photogrammetry mapping for farms & survey/construction sites. The downside is this isn't something I can just jump into as I only have a Mavic Air 2s and an older Mini. I want to get smart on mapping with some hands-on experience. I'm hoping there may be some of you around the area that would be willing to foster me in this area. I can work for free, as a VO, assist in plotting GCP's, etc. I just need experience, tips and advice as plunking down over $30k for hardware when I'm clueless isn't the best business plan!

Hope to hear from someone so I can get into this niche while the getting is good.
Many thanks for any help you all can provide.

Brad (aka Cascade Droneograhy, LLC)
Don’t forget to check the Commercial Form.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian