DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any New Hampshire (USA) flyers here?

Just getting into the drone world. Live just over the border of NH, Townsend, Ma. I'm right by Brookline,NH. Would love to meet up with some experience flyers.

I'm right across the border, probably 30 from the border in Maine. There's some people here, but not that many. Would be interested in bringing my DJI collection to a meetup in NH sometime.

I have:
Inspire 2 w/ x4s
Mavic Pro

I also have a pretty beat up P2 as well that I'd be willing to give someone for parts if they need it. Though, who flies a P2 these days?

I want to wait a week and see how the color changes. Can you fly during the week or do you work full time. I'm retired so week days are great no people around.Lots of great places up north.

I want to wait a week and see how the color changes. Can you fly during the week or do you work full time. I'm retired so week days are great no people around.Lots of great places up north.
This coming week I'll be available during the day. I'll be going back to work the week after.

Going to Portsmouth new hampshire this weekend, bringing my mavic 2 zoom... I would like to go to fort stark and get pictures/video... I know fort constitution would probably be a no go since the coast guard is right there....
Any laws against this guys?? Any laws I should know about new Hampshire?? Thanks!

I haven't flown down south yet if you check notams and tfrs you should be ok as long as your over a mile or so from Pease and let the ATC know you intend to fly

well you are well within 5 miles of Pease / Portsmouth and the Naval ShipYard.... the ship yard is not expressly prohibited, but I would not be on the Kittery side of the river if I were you. Pease is not that busy an airport so they should not give you a problem ( one of my favorite airports to fly into, I can do 3 TNG's without ever leaving the length of the runway lol )

well you are well within 5 miles of Pease / Portsmouth and the Naval ShipYard.... the ship yard is not expressly prohibited, but I would not be on the Kittery side of the river if I were you. Pease is not that busy an airport so they should not give you a problem ( one of my favorite airports to fly into, I can do 3 TNG's without ever leaving the length of the runway lol )
TNG??

I live in Hollis and just started flying a Mavic Pro. I can fly in my back yard and also have some open fields near me.

Also just took my FAA test for part 107 flying today and passed.

Campton, NH here, drones in shop right now should be back in a few days, but I can't drive yet just got a new knee Wednesday so will have to sit out on the deck to fly for a week or so.

Hi guys, I’m in Rochester. Just got a Mavic Air a few days ago. Been a little too cold and windy to go for a first flight.

Reactions: jsinon
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky