DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any suggestions of 240fps.....

Prmath

Reactions
for resolution setting. I’ve never used 240 so ........ Help ?????? and TIA

240fps isn't a resolution setting, it's a frame rate. What are you trying to do? Photo, video, etc.

240fps isn't a resolution setting, it's a frame rate. What are you trying to do? Photo, video, etc.
I’m just mounting the Action atop my M2P. Gonna take it up to 400’ at sunrise and one of the members ask me to use 240fps. Just some R&D Slo mo video. What would you use?

What would you use?
Not that. 240 is for very slow motion... or in other words, higher speed motion. At 400', nothing will be moving very fast in the frame. Also, your resolution will be reduced at that speed. Shoot in 60 or 120 at the most.

Reactions: brett8883
Not that. 240 is for very slow motion... or in other words, higher speed motion. At 400', nothing will be moving very fast in the frame. Also, your resolution will be reduced at that speed. Shoot in 60 or 120 at the most.

Yea I agree, in fact sometimes even speeding up the foirafevat the altitude is more interesting. Would be super boring at 120 or 240 fps. Might as well take a picture and call it a day. Would be higher quality anyway

Reactions: Bill Ludwig
Thanks guys..... this sloMo is new to me. I’ll do 60fps

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803