DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anybody have any tips as to how to remove the nose piece (front piece that surround the front two senors) on my M2Z.

CraggPilot

Reactions
I recently crashed and bruised the nose piece on my M2Z. I was able to get the replacement piece, but am having a tough time trying to take off the damaged piece. There are only two screws that seem to hold it on. I removed them, but tug as I might, it won't come off. Is there another piece (possibly the top) that is holding the nose piece on with clips? Would appreciate any help...Thanks

There are just the 2 screws underneath, near the Gimbal cover. I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago. It does come of, Try a small screw driver and insert it between the cover and body of the drone and gently prise it forward and it will come, Just be care full of the sensors. Hope it works out for you

This video shows how to remove that front cover:

OP, whatever you do, dont do it from the top! Flip the drone on its back, stick a spludger or screwdriver into the corner and try not to leave a mark. You will have to pry one side up, which takes time the first time you do it, and then use a little force to pry it off. I usually keep a little layer of silicone on my screwdriver tip. It helps prevent scratching the plastic.

Mavic 2 Zoom gimbal nose removal 1.jpgMavic 2 Zoom gimbal nose removal 2.jpgMavic 2 Zoom gimbal nose removal 3.jpg

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661