DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anybody hear of the Autel EVO MAX 4T? A commercial grade drone @ $8000. Looks like Autel hit this one out of the ball park.

Yes. I'm thinking of adding it to my fleet. And, the price is more like $9k

I posted about this in our Autel Forum, check it out

Looks great! All I want is that 50MP camera, not thermal or all the other fancy stuff. Not sure if it's worth over four times the cost to get 2.5 times the resolution. Put that camera in a consumer drone and I'm all over it.
Ditto, but I just want the optical zoom. Also 4G LTE, if available.

Ditto, but I just want the optical zoom. Also 4G LTE, if available.
We all wish that. We wouldn't have to fly higher the further we got from our launch point. We could fly low without disconnecting. If a manned aircraft showed up we could land and the takeoff from that point.

I think the government is forcing this no 4gLTE. They secretly hate drones.

Reactions: Hauptmann
looks like a decent enterprise drone. And yeah, it's quite a bit cheaper than the DJI M30T....although the two hot-swap-able batteries of the M30 seem like a great feature

I'm just waiting, mostly with curiosity and an empty wallet, for a premium camera drone to come out. Maybe wishing for a 4/3 sensor is too much but a 1 inch CMOS with a 1x-16X optical zoom seems more and more possible. I wouldn't need 2 cameras, a wide and zoom, or a thermal. Just the camera with maybe laser range-finder

actually, as long as imaginary cost is not much of an object: a drone with a form factor similar to the M30 including 2 hot-swap-able batteries, that 1 inch CMOS optical 1-16X zoom plus the laser range finder. And a drone body sufficient enough to mount a 2nd range finder on the bottom of the drone so I could get an accurate reading of altitude above ground. 360 degree obstacle avoidance and precision landing of course.

oh, and an RC with at least a 7" screen generating at least 1800 nits...and 1TB of onboard memory plus a micro-sd port; maybe 2.

think they could do all that for under 10 grand?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1